When referring a client to another Realtor® we think in the best interests of our client. We interview the professional with the utmost care and keeping in mind that they will do their best to think in the best interests of our client as well. Granted, not always do we really ‘know' if it will be the right choice but we do our best to get the right professional to ‘click' with our client.
Which brings us to: Why would I refer my client to YOU?
- Because you are not continuously bragging about yourself throughout the whole interview and you focus on what you will DO for the client.
- Because you will listen intently to what the client's needs are and give them straightforward answers according to their criteria.
- Because you won't tell the client just what THEY want to hear but you do give them your expert opinion if they are being unrealistic.
- Because you are a seasoned agent/professional with knowledge of the market, your area and the neighborhood and will educate the client (especially if relocating) with no problem.
- Because you are an honest, reliable, timely and courteous professional who respects others and their time.
- Because you know your state laws and area of expertise well and abide by all ethical ‘rules' of the industry. You do not try and overstep your boundaries just for the sake of being a ‘know it all'.
- Because if I know you from communicating through an online community and I have called you it means you that you are transparent and personable, respects others and you do not get into conflict with others while pushing your ‘views' on heavy topics. (and all else above applies as well)
When I refer another client to you I am trusting in you that you will do a good job for my client and have their best interests at heart. In this referral network of mine I am confident that whoever I call will be the right choice for my client.
Some may be able to just sell a piece of property.
But not everyone can sell a HOME.
Are YOU able to fill THESE shoes?
Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman is a Realtor-Associate® and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) with Century 21 Liberty Homes in Mililani, Hawaii. With a sharp understanding that a listening ear is the key to a client's needs she serves the island of Oahu (Honolulu County) and all Hawaii Military Relocations, Hawaii Retirees, Hawaii Job Transfers and Hawaii Residents, Home Buyers and Sellers.
© 2007-2015 Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman's
Hawaii Real Estate and Relocation Blog.
All rights reserved.