We market ourselves online through blogging, websites, real estate sites for listings and more. We give our expertise and knowledge to all who will "listen" and in turn our peers and the consumer contacts us; hungry for more.
But what is all this worth, if not for transparency in our writing? We learn to write as if the reader is walking beside us and as if we're talking WITH them and not AT them. We give a piece of ourselves so when they pick up the phone and hear our voice it's as if they ‘knew' a part of us already.
That transparency in writing is like a ‘first impression' of who we are.
Just a bit about who I am:
- As a mom, I'm proud of my children, what they've accomplished and their ability to plan ahead for the future. They will always be...my babies.
- As a soon to be Grandmother, I am ecstatic with joy for that soon to be grandson to be held in my arms. I will love him and be there for him whenever he needs "Gramma".
- As a daughter, my mother is proud of me and looks to me for clarification on things that have changed. She loves me and supports me and no doubt will do so until her last breath.
- As a wife, I have my own sense of self and whatever I lack he picks up the slack. We have our own good qualities and compliment the relationship with our own attributes.
- As a Realtor Associate® with Century 21 Liberty Homes, I have good every day morals, beliefs and values that I take into my everyday life in business. That means just being a good human being.
- As a local islander, I know my area of expertise and I write about my neighborhood, market, history and more. A seasoned agent knows their area.
Transparency through our writing IS giving the reader a piece of who we are. If not for that, then what is all this writing worth? We take it to the next level when we receive that first phone call and we know that it was that prolific writing with transparency that got us to that point. We carry on.....
The ‘first impression" of who I am....
Is the person behind my written word...
Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman is a Realtor-Associate® and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) with Century 21 Liberty Homes in Mililani, Hawaii. With a sharp understanding that a listening ear is the key to a client's needs she serves the island of Oahu (Honolulu County) and all Hawaii Military Relocations, Hawaii Retirees, Hawaii Job Transfers and Hawaii Residents, Home Buyers and Sellers.
© 2007-2015 Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman's
Hawaii Real Estate and Relocation Blog.
All rights reserved.