Who am I kidding! I have an overall life plan for each and every day of my life. I live by good values and beliefs and always keep in mind how my actions may affect others or how theirs may affect me. A solid foundation for success; although each and every person has their own level of what success means, don't they?
This year I am definitely going to:
- Continue to keep balance in all I do. I have to have my work, home, sleep, me time in order to have a life filled with contentment. I no longer have to schedule my day minute to minute and instead I have my routine down to a tee. If there is no balance then life gets out of whack. I need not whacky in my life J
- Keep a positive attitude. I'm human and have different emotions like anyone else. Just because I try to keep a positive outlook does not mean I let you run all over me. I keep healthy boundaries and I am assertive. I will give a helping hand IF I have the time; not because I care more about you than me. Can't love others until we love ourselves.
- Selflessness is a gift and I will continue to give from the heart...or don't give at all. How many have given a helping hand or gift with the expectation of getting something back? If so, then don't give at all. A gift means there are no expectations of receiving. A helping hand is just that..otherwise, draw up a contract.
- Continue to listen to clients needs. This is my overall top priority in my business. Without the ability to listen I will only hear myself talk. How many clients just want to hear about you this and you that? They want to know what I will do for them and therefore the magic of a good business relationship is the ART OF LISTENING.
- Keep up to date and in touch. I cannot continue to grow without keeping up to date with everything concerning my business. I already have my last CRS class scheduled for January 18th and 19th. I think that's a pretty good start...don't you?
Before I think about any more new ideas for 2011 I have to close out 2010.
In reevaluating my 2010 .......I have slept well every night.
Ah.....that's my level of success....
I believe I'll take this into 2011.
Happy New Year to All!
Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman is a Realtor-Associate® and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) with Century 21 Liberty Homes in Mililani, Hawaii. With a sharp understanding that a listening ear is the key to a client's needs she serves the island of Oahu (Honolulu County) and all Hawaii Military Relocations, Hawaii Retirees, Hawaii Job Transfers and Hawaii Residents, Home Buyers and Sellers.
© 2007-2015 Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman's
Hawaii Real Estate and Relocation Blog.
All rights reserved.