I have to tell you that I am amazed that I FINALLY made it to the MILLION DOLLAR (Point) Club. I have been spending the last year enjoying my grandson in between work but it came at a cost. It took me LONGER to get here. But hey, family is the top priority for anyone’s life, right?
Instead of telling you why it took so long, let me tell you about the perks of being an ActiveRain Member since March of 2007.
· I CONTINUE to receive leads and even closed transactions from my blog at ActiveRain. I once received a call from a doctor asking me about property and she said, “You must be important because you have the title of AMBASSADOR”. LOL LOL. Yes, I told her all about ActiveRain and how that title came about.
· I have made many friends with MANY members. Over the years I have connected and made many long lasting friends. William Johnson was the most meaningful in that we have never met face to face but though time has past we remain….the best of friends. There are too many friends to mention but those who know me, know I am a very giving person and many a box has gone to their home to show them the Aloha from Hawaii!
· I have received and given referrals. The first one was a referral from William Johnson a few years back. It turned out to be a beautiful Royal Kunia home and it was a pleasure to assist his clients! Most recently, I gave Melissa McKinney a couple of referrals for sales in North Carolina. YOU SEE WHAT IT MEANS TO CONNECT?
· I’ve LEARNED so much more about the Real Estate Industry and all who are involved. We have members from all over the U.S., Canada and even other countries. I’ve learned about other states and laws and how they differ. I’ve learned about plagiarism and copyright infringement from Lenn Harley which in turn made me a very good blogged while following all the online rules.
· I’ve learned that we can learn from each other. If you’re paying someone to help you blog, listen up. You can go to your search bar or take some webinar classes from our ActiveRain University. Learn from the REAL experts instead of wasting all your money with those rip off ‘teachers’ and coaches who have no real licenses. Start right here and learn with the best of the best. OUR STAFF and many of their affiliates KNOW their STUFF. When in doubt, ASK for Referrals!
· I write for my business and for my peers. I believe that real estate is all around me. I know my market, my area, the businesses and I also give a little piece of me through my writing. How else can I let the consumer see the person behind the words? Blogging about all that is around me let’s everyone know that I am not only a seasoned agent, but a great local area expert. In return, there are calls.
I have followed my own code for blogging on ActiveRain. The main rule I follow is that I write as if I’m conversing with someone face to face and talking WITH them and not AT them.
I could not have done it all without the Staff of ActiveRain ……then….and NOW. It would not be proper without giving the biggest thanks to Bob Stewart for ‘putting up with me’ all these years and helped me tremendously. And…thanks to Kerrie LaGuardia for supporting me with my contests the last couple of years too!
This is Sally.
The person behind all my words.
Who just made it to the MILLION CLUB!
Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman is a Realtor-Associate® and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) with Century 21 Liberty Homes in Mililani, Hawaii. With a sharp understanding that a listening ear is the key to a client's needs she serves the island of Oahu (Honolulu County) and all Hawaii Military Relocations, Hawaii Retirees, Hawaii Job Transfers and Hawaii Residents, Home Buyers and Sellers.
© 2007-2015 Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman's
Hawaii Real Estate and Relocation Blog.
All rights reserved.