Spring. During the Spring Season most all of us think about making way for the new. No matter if it’s Spring cleaning for the home or some type of change during the Spring, we are definitely looking for new ideas to improve ….something.
If you aren’t then consider this:
With the cold weather all around us (yes, we have cooler weather in Hawaii too!) we definitely have some time for a challenge, right? Let’s think of some new ideas for our business as well as improving our relationship with ‘self’. Hmmm, how can we do that?
This ActiveRain Challenge will definitely get your adrenaline moving. If you are content with yourself then there are endless possibilities! If you are not, then what can you do to increase your confidence? Do you have a time management plan so you are always including “me time”?
What about NEW marketing ideas for farming in your area? Postcards, Flyers and brochures you create yourself? FIND NEW and innovative ways to increase your business! Making time for blogging, social networking and updating your website. These are all just a few examples of what YOU can do to get your business moving.
BOTTOM LINE…..BALANCE is key to successs and it is imperative that we have both components in this SPRING IDEAS for both business and YOU Challenge.
The following are the simple rules for this Contest!
1. Write a post with ideas that you can implement in your life and in your business that will increase your self confidence. These will be ideas that in turn will ultimately lead you to succeed in business. READ THIS AGAIN.
2. Make a Pie Chart https://imgflip.com/piemaker and check mark the box to save it. You can use this as one of your visuals (#5) but it will also show you where you need improvement to make your life a little more balanced. (It is not mandatory to use it as a visual)
3. Contest starts NOW and ends March 31st --midnight ActiveRain time. (12 midnight PST means 3am EST and of course 10pm in Hawaii!)
4. You may submit only ONE entry.
5. Your post must have at least one picture (or slideshow) or a video for visual appearance and MUST be YOUR OWN.
6. Your tag line has to include the words “Spring Ideas”
7. Add your link to the comment section of this post
Thanks to Kerrie La Guardia for sponsoring the contest and the approval for awarding of the following points:
- 2000 points for FIRST Place \
- 1750 points for SECOND Place
- 1500 points for THIRD Place
**EVERYONE ELSE WHO DID NOT 'PLACE' WILL BE A WINNER* *
**1000 points for your SPRING IDEAS entries ***
***As long as you followed the rules!!!***
Update: If you did not follow the rules....
Then you took the chance of not getting any extra points.
Spring will be in the air, there is no doubt
So come on and join in ....and give a shout out!
This ActiveRain Challenge will give you a start
By writing your thought and what comes from the heart!
Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman is a Realtor-Associate® and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) with Century 21 Liberty Homes in Mililani, Hawaii. With a sharp understanding that a listening ear is the key to a client's needs she serves the island of Oahu (Honolulu County) and all Hawaii Military Relocations, Hawaii Retirees, Hawaii Job Transfers and Hawaii Residents, Home Buyers and Sellers.
© 2007-2015 Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman's
Hawaii Real Estate and Relocation Blog.
All rights reserved.