It's Super 8 Meme time...started by Mary McKnight. The following succumbed to this Meme thingy:
And after Jeff Dowler begged and begged the rest of us to buy into this conglomeration of questions to delve into our inner souls.....I obliged. (Actually, Jeff contacted me once and I just decided to start writing.
1. Who is your favorite musical artist (post a YouTube Video)
The Beatles are first and foremost 'back in the day' and James Blunt and many many others....but R.E.M. remains my all time favorite....from Losing My Religion, to Man on the Moon to Daysleeper...their music soothes and yet makes my blood flow to jump up and whack around (I love their dancing :)
2. Who is your favorite artist? (Post a Flickr photo)
Artists can mean many things to me, sculpting, painting, photos, music, crafts and so forth. Everything around me can be some sort of art form. So many to choose from,.....including many bloggers here....artists in writing I'd say.
I looked at Flickr....hmmm. I love my photos :)
3. Who is your favorite blogger?
Tooooo many...there is no one particular favorite and I've named many through blogs and such. I am subscribed to over 300 bloggers on ActiveRain alone.
4. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be and what is the most interesting thing about them?
My grandfather (mom's dad) as he passed away when my mom was 8. He was from Japan (my gramma born and raised on Kauai) and I think that his life may have been an adventure...to come to Hawaii by ship and all.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? Happy. I lived my life for other people....worked in offices that helped people who didn't want to help themselves.....just be miserable (i.e. family law and a program for reintergrating individuals) ...all I ever wanted was a job and personal life that was ...content. By golly...I think I've got it!
6. What is the most interesting piece of trivia you know? What part of the history of Hawaii haven't I written about? Hmmm.... Madam Pele is the Goddess of Fire.... now, wonder why the lava is flowing into the ocean on the island of Hawaii. :)
7. If you could live in any point of history, what would it be and why? I used to think that the days of Knights and Kings and Queen's were cool but everytime we watch a movie I wonder how they took a bath, brushed their teeth and geez...did they even have deodorant? I like living in this day and age where I have a straightening iron and blow dryer and a razor and feminine pads. Toilet paper is pretty cool too. I like progress and I like how I lived in younger days. We made our fun but still had deodorant. hahahah.
8. What is the most interesting job you have ever held?
I like my life and my job now. I have two. Real Estate and Real Estate Office. A satisfying end to every transaction. I always sleep well at night. With past jobs there was always turmoil or office gossip and politics and problems.
Forgot to tag people!
Florida- Midori -Real Estate Training Daytona Beach Florida Real Estate Trainer-Midori Miller - Daytona Beach, FL
Last Post: 05/27/08 11:49 PM Posts: 285
Northern Virginia & D.C. Real Estate Blog Brian Block -- Northern Virginia & D.C. Real Estate - Alexandria, VA
Last Post: 05/27/08 10:58 PM Posts: 358
Carole Provenzale, Feng Shui Long Island's Blog Carole Provenzale Owner, Feng Shui Long Island - Locust Valley, NY
Last Post: 05/27/08 09:52 PM Posts: 276
New Hampshire Real Estate Sales and Training Blog Monika McGillicuddy~ N.H. Real Estate Broker & Trainer - Hampstead, NH
Last Post: 05/27/08 09:08 PM Posts: 239
Camarillo Homes & Ventura County Real Estate Camarillo CA Real Estate Agent/ Mana Tulberg - Camarillo, CA
Last Post: 05/27/08 07:02 PM Posts: 255
Gary Woltal's Blog Gary Woltal - REALTOR® Dallas Ft. Worth - Flower Mound, TX
Last Post: 05/27/08 06:18 PM Posts: 343
The Belle's view on Bellevue. Thoughts of a small town southern girl in the big city. Jessica Horton - Bellevue, WA
Last Post: 05/27/08 02:10 PM Posts: 110
A Sit Down from "Soprano Land" by Desiree Daniels Desiree Daniels, Mercer County, NJ, Real Estate - Robbinsville, NJ
Last Post: 05/27/08 12:47 PM Posts: 417
Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman is a Realtor-Associate® and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) with Century 21 Liberty Homes in Mililani, Hawaii. With a sharp understanding that a listening ear is the key to a client's needs she serves the island of Oahu (Honolulu County) and all Hawaii Military Relocations, Hawaii Retirees, Hawaii Job Transfers and Hawaii Residents, Home Buyers and Sellers.
© 2007-2015 Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman's
Hawaii Real Estate and Relocation Blog.
All rights reserved.